Photo by: scientifix.net
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Photo by: scientifix.net
Saturday, September 5, 2009
It can also help the student to think sanely and responsible.
In school and work, as we all know drugs can cause mental problems. If students are under the influence of drugs they cannot work as good students and also as good citizens of our country. Drug testing would benefit the school and also the students.
"Be a good student, don't be affected by drugs."
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
- __________ It is a test used for the detection of a particular toxic substance present in the circulation.
- __________ It is the specimen used for the identification of toxins.
- __________ It is the main organ of filtration for the body.
- __________ It is the main organ of detoxification for the body.
- __________ (True or False) Drinking plenty of water can help the body to eliminate the toxins.
- __________ (True or False) Proper diet is also the key of eliminating the toxins in the circulation.
- __________ It is a compound that can cause death of cell function or structure in the body.
8.-10.__________ When toxins are not eliminated, give possible causes that can occur.
A 23 year old call center agent was complaining of unexplained headaches or back pain and unexplained weight gain, frequent allergies or allergic symptoms. In his medical history you found out that he was a heavy drinker of alcohol when he was not yet working.
- What is the probable diagnosis of the patient?
- What is the effect of the toxin on the patient's health?
- What treatment can be administered to the patient?
8-10. Cell destruction,malfuntion of the organs.
Case Problem Answers:
1.The patient is experiencing over alcohol in the circulation.
2.Toxins can cause disorders to the body which lead to malfunction of the organ of the body.
3.Proper diet,drinking plenty of water can help to lessen the toxin in the body.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Our kidney is the main organ who help to filter the toxins, and these toxins are excreted in the urine.The kidney is also the organ which we need to detoxify for the proper removal of toxin in the urine.
If you need to urinate, please do so!!!..Because, urine is always made up of toxins that is needed to be eliminate, if you do not urinate these toxins will be reabsorbed by the excretory system that can cause disease.
We can detoxify the kidney to produce minimal amount of toxins present in the urine by drinking plenty of water.
Photo by otisarchives3
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
And these blogs represent the different dimensions of learning from arts, parenting, life's inspirations, youth development, technology, photography, candid thoughts, random thoughts; name it these group of blogs could provide you.
For these I highly recommend these blogs as worth your precious time: My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009: (Click on this link to visit the contest site.)
1. Roy The Struggling Blogger
2. Doctor Z of Zorlone
3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale
4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com
5. Irene of LifeLots
6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark
7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine
8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side
By the way, you could also win $100 if you would be picked randomly as a voter.
These prizes would be given by the sponsors, namely: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, http://www.eventsatwork.com/, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, and Blog4Reviews.com.
So, get your posts ready for this writing project!
Monday, July 13, 2009
white with a tinge pinkish color
resembling a grape fruit- acini hanging on a stem
an organ producing juices;
the juices with varying enzymes
enzymes which are need for digestion
and maintenance for blood glucose
an organ classifying cells
alpha and beta cells
alpha for gluca. beta for insu.
an accessory organ of the digestive system
an organ described as the heart of digestion and secretion
a piece of cake with a bitter taste,
a forgotten pill that can result to a high risk of illness.
a cause of illness that can cause you death
a death caused by a simple organ
a simple organ, known as the Pancreas