- __________ It is a test used for the detection of a particular toxic substance present in the circulation.
- __________ It is the specimen used for the identification of toxins.
- __________ It is the main organ of filtration for the body.
- __________ It is the main organ of detoxification for the body.
- __________ (True or False) Drinking plenty of water can help the body to eliminate the toxins.
- __________ (True or False) Proper diet is also the key of eliminating the toxins in the circulation.
- __________ It is a compound that can cause death of cell function or structure in the body.
8.-10.__________ When toxins are not eliminated, give possible causes that can occur.
A 23 year old call center agent was complaining of unexplained headaches or back pain and unexplained weight gain, frequent allergies or allergic symptoms. In his medical history you found out that he was a heavy drinker of alcohol when he was not yet working.
- What is the probable diagnosis of the patient?
- What is the effect of the toxin on the patient's health?
- What treatment can be administered to the patient?
8-10. Cell destruction,malfuntion of the organs.
Case Problem Answers:
1.The patient is experiencing over alcohol in the circulation.
2.Toxins can cause disorders to the body which lead to malfunction of the organ of the body.
3.Proper diet,drinking plenty of water can help to lessen the toxin in the body.