Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Precept. Experience

In my precept I was able to see and experience the real setup of the laboratory I learned new things about the test being done in the laboratory and see the different machine used in the laboratory. In that 24 hours duty I felt tried because of we are standing most of the time observing the procedures that the interns and the staff does. In the night of our duty I wanted to sleep but I can't sleep because of my body find my bed to sleep. I'm always wishing that it's time for us to go home for us to sleep and take a bath. I enjoyed our receptorship, learning the laboratory setup and meeting with the AUFMC Laboratory staff.


Photo by: scientifix.net

1 comment:

Jena Isle said...

Noted Maricris, but please change the color of your background, Thanks.